Our district and school offices will be closed on Friday, July 21st for scheduled maintenance. Registration packets can be dropped off in the secured boxes located outside of each school entrance.
El Distrito y las oficinas de las Escuelas estarán cerradas el Viernes, 21 de Julio.
Nuestro distrito y oficinas de las escuelas estarán cerradas el Viernes, 21 de Julio por mantenimiento planeado. Los paquetes de registración aún pueden ser dejados en nuestras cajas de seguridad localizadas afuera de las entradas principales de las escuelas.
Please make copies of all residency documents and sign all forms prior to attending.
Beginning in the 2017-2018 school year, all of our preschool classrooms will be located in one building, Hodgkins Elementary School. This summer, our teachers and staff will be preparing their classrooms and new school for our youngest learners to start the school year. This move will enable our staff to collaborate on a more consistent basis and enable our preschool students to experience inclusive learning opportunities that were not previously available. Mr. John Signatur and the rest of the Hodgkins staff welcome you and your family to be a part of the Hodgkins Family!
Additionally, our preschool team will be transitioning to the district’s early release schedule for Wednesdays. Our new preschool hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30-11:15 and 12:15-3:00
Wednesday 8:30-10:30 and 12:15-2:15
This early release schedule will enable our teachers to engage in consistent, meaningful professional development and collaboration around what is best for our preschool students. Those students who receive transportation services will continue to receive services with this new schedule taken into account.
Do not hesitate to contact the Director of Student Services, Maureen Kidd, with any questions that you may have. 708-482-2700
Starting Wednesday, July 5 - August 3, 2017 (Classes held Monday through Thursday)
Seventh Avenue: Pre-K - 5th grade: 8:30am - 12:30pm,
Early Childhood: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Gurrie Middle School: 6th and 7th grade: 8:15 am - 12:15 pm
Please click here for the Summer Bus Schedule.
- Board games provided for families to use at school.
- Prizes will be given to winning family members.
- All D105 families are welcome at each school.
- Children must attend with an adult.
Mark your calendar:
Hodgkins: Monday, July 10
Spring / Gurrie: Monday, July 17
Ideal: Tuesday, July 25
Seventh: Wednesday, August 2
June 19 - August 3, 2017
Gurrie: Wednesdays, 12:15-3:15
Hodgkins: Mondays, 12:00-3:00
Ideal: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:00-4:00
Seventh Avenue: Wednesdays, 1:00-4:00
Spring Avenue: Mondays, 1:00-4:00
Visit our Summer Learning For All website for more resources and activities.
#StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/46-4176601 and Amazon donates to District 105 Foundation.
- Kindergarten - /modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/498448/File/2017-2018%20Kindergarten%20Supply%20List.pdf
- 1st Grade - /modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/498448/File/2017-2018%201st%20Grade%20Supply%20List(1).pdf
- 2nd Grade - /modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/498448/File/2017-2018%202nd%20Grade%20Supply%20List(1).pdf
- 3rd Grade - /modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/498448/File/2017-2018%203rd%20Grade%20Supply%20List.pdf
- 4th Grade - /modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/498448/File/2017-2018%204th%20Grade%20Supply%20List.pdf
- 5th Grade - /modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/498448/File/2017-2018%205th%20Grade%20Supply%20List.pdf
- 6th Grade - /modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/498448/File/2017-2018%206th%20Grade%20Supply%20List.pdf
It is the mission of the Seventh Avenue staff to support the D105 mission, "Empower students to pursue their interests, talents and dreams". We also strive to help students reach their Hopes and Dreams by creating a school and classroom climate in which all students feel that they belong, are significant, and are challenged to meet their full potential.